Frequently Asked Questions
|1. Can I ever be cancelled?
No. Absolutely not, assuming you make all premium payments when due.2. Can the premium ever increase?
No. The premium amount will never increase.3. Can I add to the policy if I have more grandchildren in the future?
Yes. You can apply for additional insurance coverage at any time so, if you have more grandchildren they can be added in the future provided that you are still insurable.
4. Can I purchase AfterThoughts Birthday InsuranceSM for people other than my grandchildren?
5. How do you keep track of my grandchild’s address over the years if they move or change their name after marrying?
|When your grandchildren receive their annual birthday greeting and check, their statement will include a notice asking them to report any address change. In the event a greeting and check is returned due to an incorrect address, Assurity Life Insurance Company has a process to track forwarding addresses.
6. What happens if I stop making my annual payments on the policy?
To ensure that your grandchildren receive the annual gift that you desire, you should make sure that your premiums are paid as long as you are alive.
7. Do I need to take a physical to qualify for the insurance?
|8. Can the card and check come from both grandparents?
Yes. You can personalize the card so that it references both grandparents. However, you must select only one person to be insured and the annual card and gift will only begin after the death of the person who is insured.
9. What happens if my grandchild were to die before me?
10. Does this life insurance policy have Cash Value?